The Mod Club
- downtown, college street
- live show, live music, drink, listen to live music, clubbing
- Venue type:
- lounge, bar, night club, music venue, dance club
- laid back, chic, casual, patio, live music
- wine, martinis, beer, energy drinks, mixed drinks
- live music, indie, alternative, electronica, electro
Meal n/a (add)
Cover $27 – $49
· Guvernment / Kool Haus Entertainment Complex
· Sound Academy
· This is London
· Circa - Closed
You have not uploaded any photos to this venue yet.
The Platinum Blonde show started with a 6 minute video intro with interviews and video footage, that worked the crowd into a frenzy. The band began to play, the curtains opened slowly and The Mod Club erupted into a frenzy.
The boys banged out hit after hit with every song still sounding relevant. Hints of a new album and tour were given by Mark Holmes.
Mod Club Theatre (commonly called Mod Club) is a nightclub in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Its address is 722 College Street, which is in Little Italy. The venue hosts many concerts and DJ nights, featuring genres like rock, pop electronic music and hip hop.
Mod Club Theatre has a capacity of about 600. Concert-goers can watch acts from the floor, the tables to the side of the room, or the second floor balcony. Additionally, two large video panels give audience members views of the performers on stage. The club’s relatively small size contributes to the intimacy and clear sound quality of live shows.
Source – Wikipedia